Module Management, Editors, IDEs, *
- Zef Perl 6
Editors and IDEs
- CommaIDE—designed specifically for Perl 6.
Early Beta release available through paid Supporter Program.
- Atom Perl 6 syntax highlighter,
an Atom plugin that provides Perl 6 highlighting. Follow the instructions in the package readme.
- Atom Perl 6 script runner,
- See here to see how to configure both the above plugins, as well as others,
to turn Atom into a Perl 6 IDE.
works with the syntax highlighter listed above. Can run Perl 6 code from the screen buffer, selection, or a file.
- Atom Perl 6 Editor Tools, an Atom plugin that
provides a collection of useful Perl 6 editing tools (may not be compatible with the latest Atom)
- Padre::Plugin::Perl6, Perl 6 highlighting and code execution in
Padre, the Perl IDE
vim (with optional Perl 6 syntax highlighting for Vim for better highlighting)
Neovim (with optional vim-perl6 plugin for better highlighting )
- perl6-mode, an Emacs major mode for Perl 6 which provides syntax highlighting (and more)
Perl 6 + Perl + Moose/MooseX::Declare Emacs syntax
an Emacs wrapper with vim key-bindings and with extra stuff.
- perl6.nanorc, anyone using nano as his/her text editor would be able to use it to get syntax highlighting for Perl 6