Module Management, Editors, IDEs, *
- Zef Perl 6
Editors and IDEs
- Atom Perl 6 syntax highlighter,
an Atom plugin that provides Perl 6 highlighting. Follow the instructions in the package readme.
- Atom Perl 6 script runner,
- See here to see how to configure both the above plugins, as well as others,
to turn Atom into a Perl 6 IDE.
works with the syntax highlighter listed above. Can run Perl 6 code from the screen buffer, selection, or a file.
- Atom Perl 6 Editor Tools, an Atom plugin that
provides a collection of useful Perl 6 editing tools (may not be compatible with the latest Atom)
- Padre::Plugin::Perl6, Perl 6 highlighting and code execution in
Padre, the Perl IDE
- Perl 6 syntax highlighting for Vim
- perl6-mode, an Emacs major mode for Perl 6 which provides syntax highlighting (and more)
Perl 6 + Perl + Moose/MooseX::Declare Emacs syntax